Hey, Bhuvi Uniyal here. I’m a Mechanical Engineer and Pinterest Virtual Assistant. Here are some services that I offer.
Pinterest Virtual Assistant
I’m passionate about inspiring and helping others with my content. That’s the reason for my this blog where I share self-help articles and the Pinterest service that I provide to Life coaches and self-help bloggers.
It was 2017 when I first installed Pinterest on my new smartphone. The first time Pinterest experience was awesome. I became addictive to those eye-catching graphics, valuable content, and girly theme. I learned to use Pinterest effectively because I wanted to grow my blog. It was not that easy. Pinterest was a little bit confusing when I first started using it. But after continuous exploration, four months later I had 4700 followers and 1.1 Million monthly viewers on my Winspira account
Before I introduce you to my services, read about Pinterest and why you should use it. If you already know this then skip this section.
Pinterest, Inc is an American social media web company which was founded in 2010. Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp founded Pinterest. Pinterest has reached 250 million monthly active users as of October 2018 and recently they begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- 50% of Pinterest users are from the US.
- 81% of Pinterest users are Females.
- 87% of Pinners have purchased a product because of Pinterest.
- 93% of active pinners said they use Pinterest to plan for purchases and 87% said they’ve purchased something because of Pinterest.
- 30% of all US social media users are Pinterest users.
- Average time spent on Pinterest per visit is 14.2 minutes.
As the above stats shows. Pinterest can be a great tool for you to derive extra traffic to your blog and increase sales.
Here’s what you’ll get
- Creating or switching account to business account
- Rich pin enable and verifying website
- Research SEO terms and titles
- Boards according to niche
- Optimization of pins, boards, description
- Joining and creating group boards
- Following Trends
- Reviewing analytics
- Daily Pin
- Cover Image for boards
- Tailwind scheduling
This Pinterest Management Service is only for Life coaches, Self help bloggers, and Authors. If your niche matches with any of these niche then contact me or mail me at [email protected]
Pinterest is all about eye catching graphics. PInterest graphics are easy to make you just need basic knowledge of graphic designing. You can use tools like Canva, Picmonkey and Adobe Spark for making stunning graphics. There are lot of sofwares that you can use to design graphics but I use these 3 personally.
If you are new or you don’t have time to create graphics then this service is for you.
- Your pins will be designed according to your requirements, branding style, products or blog.
- High-quality pins
- Royalty free images will be used
- Unlimited revisions
What I need from your side
- Pin titles
- Logo or blog URL that will be used on pins
- Size and format