The law of attraction is the biggest secret of success in life. You could abundant your life. On the other hand, if people don’t have these qualities, they struggle with the law of attractions.
Like the rest of the law of the Universe, it is also a Physical Attraction Law.
It does not matter whether you believe it or not, but it works directly or indirectly on you. It can’t be controlled, but you can manage it by practicing the law of attraction journal prompts.
Only 10% of events are not controlled in our life. But the rest of 90% of events happen due to your invitations.
There is nothing that exists like a good chance, or a bad chance, excuses. By defaults, these are all created by you.
Why does it happen?
It happens with the combination of your thoughts and emotions. Let’s understand with an example.
If you believe, this year you’ll get promoted in your company, the positive thoughts happen inside you, your thoughts are doubling with positive vibes. And the chances will be increased to get promoted.
What is Manifestation in Law of Attraction?
There are many definitions of the manifest, but this was the simplest one so that you can understand it with real examples.
You focus on what you are bringing to reality. It can be anything related to your goals, relationships, etc. You can focus and manifest it consciously, or subconsciously visualize.
Does Manifestation really Work?
Yes, it does! I’ve already written before, the example of the law of attraction journal prompts. Let me tell you, in short, a manifest example, which was my reality for a while.
I was thinking about getting a new job, I focused to prepare for which type of job I want, and when? The remaining ideas started coming in my mind. I was surprised that my thoughts, feelings get surrounded.
And that time, I attended seven back to back interviews and got selected in two of them. Whereas my friend, we both used to sit for the same interviews, and he was rejected in the first round. That is the power of manifest, later in this post, you will get lots of ideas and a step-by-step process on how to do it. Keep reading to the end.
How do you write a Law of Attraction Journal?
I would suggest using a physical journal. Write one page a day, and when you reach the end of the journal, you’ll see the manifest.
I want you to please commit to that. The key to these activities is to write in it as if your dream has already come true.
The process is so simple, I don’t know why people made it so complex? Your daily goal, life goals, are going to write into it.
What do you write in a manifestation Journal? This is like that, if you wanted to manifest a new car, you would begin your thinking with, “Hey! I’m so happy and grateful that today I picked up a brand new car.” You can write about the day that happened before picking up the car.
Now you have clarity in your mind, write as much detail as possible about what you felt when you manifested your desire. How people were reacted, which one helped you, and a lot more?
Law of Attraction Questions
Grab your notebook and a pen, and get started with these laws of attraction journal prompts.
- Why you’re more interested in the law of attraction?
- What is your biggest goal you want to achieve this month?
- What are the 3 biggest life goals?
- What is your limiting believes?
- List your priorities in your life.
- Journal, what is one of your favorite memories?
- Write about what was your biggest manifest, never came true?
- According to you, what are the biggest challenges in the law of attraction?
- What did you experience with your ideal? Journal it’s a great learning.
- Imagine you have achieved your goal, what is the difference according to the right situations?
Law of Attraction Journaling Ideas & Tips
These laws of attraction ideas and tips are to be used out there by everyone. A bit more about law of attraction daily exercises.
- Be specific about what do you want at the end of the day. Like, today I met him for a reason and fall in love.
- Be clear on why do you want it. It can be either he makes you more comfortable when you meet, or you overcome loneliness because he is present in your life.
- It is true that you have to believe in something. So start saying it is possible to receive what you want in life. Set achievable goals, which can be achieved in a certain time frame. This will motivate you when you achieve a small goal, and later you can believe yes! It does work.
- The limiting belief you need to overcome. Crush those little suckers, because it prevents you from manifesting the things you want. Do not allow limiting beliefs to thrive inside your head.
Some limiting beliefs are:
- It is too hard to achieve my goal.
- I don’t believe I can do it.
- I’ll no be rich, because of something, something…
- I don’t deserve someone who will love me.
Instead of thinking, and these limiting beliefs, identify them, and try to reframe it into journal.
It can be like this:
- It is easy. I will achieve my goal.
- I can do it.
- I will become rich.
- I deserve, someone who will fall in love with me.
Law of attraction journal prompts, journaling can take time to work but don’t stop manifestation exercises. It is incremental baby steps progress, you see the amazing result after some time.
There is only one way to achieve success in any field, just climbing the ladder of success, you will reach out it soon.
I believe if I can do it with this process, you can too!
How was this article, did you enjoy reading this?
I want to hear from you.
If you have any questions in your mind write your question in the comment below.
I will reply you back with solutions. And if you want to Master Law Of Attraction then take this awesome course.
Share this post with your friends and family, so that they can get benefits too.